Blogging!

This post has been written on “why do you like blogging” as part of The Edublogger’s Competition!

I like blogging because it gives me a chance to be myself. When I blog no one judges you because its over computer and I guess they could judge you bye you writing but most don’t. I also really like how you can express your ideas freely without being told they are bad or not worth writing about. Blogging gives me a chance to be myself. For me the hardest thing about blogging would have to be writing posts that people actually want to read and comment on after you have finished other than that I am getting the hang of it. Some people in my class have found blogging a little bit hard. Teachers could make it easier if they taught 1 person and then 1 lesson a week that student teaches others so the graually they learn how to blog. Also they could tell everyone once they get on there blogs to look if you have any comments because some people don’t look which means their commenters don’t get a reply back.Blogging is a really great thing to do and I have loved it from the first time I did it.

-Jess

CLick here to go to the challenge page: http://theedublogger.edublogs.org/2009/08/11/share-your-tips-and-win-big/

5 thoughts on “Blogging!

1. Thanks Jess for taking the time to enter the Edublogger competition and best of luck! I agree I think it is a good idea to teach the students slowly and get students helping other students.

Probably the hardest aspect is writing posts that people will comment on. I think the key is to just enjoy what you are writing about – if you enjoy then they are more likely to be interested in what you’ve written.

2. haha, yah it should be a place where no one can jugde u.
    but this one girl wrote me talking about my grammar, i mean this blog thing is cool, but im just doing it for school..
    but this is a very good blog!!

3. Hey My name is Briana from thailand and I love your blog!!!! I was wondering If I could add your blog to my blog?
    PLz comment on my blog to tall me at blogs.iab.ac.th/brianaj

4. Hey, my name is Chloe. I think it’s cool how you don’t care about what other people think about you on your blog. Haha, I think that sometimes that’s the whole point of blogging. 🙂 I also really liked blogging when I first started to do it for school. Visit my blog at http://cmcmahon.wonecks.net 🙂

5. Pingback: Announcing The Winners Of The “Share your tips–and win BIG!” Competition! | The Edublogger